Wednesday 17 June 2015

Rule 16 - sniffing

As its hayfever season there are lots of examples out there of people observing this rule - myself included (although I try as much as possible to be a rebel and use a tissue, but invariably when I need one the packet is buried at the bottom of my bag which means I must sniff a little). 

However, the prize today has to go to a lady that two of my colleagues shared their journey to Liverpool Street with this morning. We're not sure whether she had hayfever or a cold, but she spent the entire journey not just sniffing but snorting into the back of her throat. It was so disgusting that a gentleman sitting nearby actually had to get up and move! My colleagues would have done the same had there been anywhere to move to. 

So I would like to thank this lady for remembering the rules and disturbing her fellow passengers. 

Let's all remember to leave the tissues at home from now on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment